· Join a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
· Be supported in your professional development with industry certifications and CAANZ qualifications
· Get exposure to a wide range clients across different industries
Maximise what you’ve learnt during your accounting studies by applying your analytical mind to help design and develop game-changing solutions for our clients!
What will you get to do?
No two days are the same in the Forensic team. Our team comprises forensic accountants, investigators, forensic technology experts and data analytics experts. Our clients trust us to assist them with a wide variety of complex matters including responding to allegations of fraud and corruption, litigation and regulatory matters. We also provide proactive advice to help clients manage fraud and corruption risk.
Pretty meaningful, right?
Your future starts with us.
We love analysing data and uncovering meaningful insights to support our clients. You will work on highly critical client projects, backed by deep expertise, state of the art technology and as part of a great close-knit team. The role will require you to apply your technical accounting expertise, but also to use your verbal and written communication skills.
Where can I do it?
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
- You are an inquisitive student with a knack for solving complex problems (and may or may not be a trivia and board game whiz!).
- Completed or may be completing a Bachelor degree or higher qualification with an Accounting major
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Keen to get involved with driving technology-enabled change and delivering high quality outcomes for our clients
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient with the ability to embrace change and operate in ambiguous situations
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.