The user interface for AGI – Hebbia is AI that works the way you work.
Designed to be generally capable – it can tackle even the most complex tasks, citing answers over any amount of sources. By showing its work, Hebbia empowers users to collaborate with AI on each step and validate responses instead of blindly trusting them. Our mission is to put capable AI in the hands of 1 billion people by 2030.
Our technology powers financial services firms who are running due diligence on billion-dollar deals and want to make their analysts faster and smarter.
You will own end-to-end execution of projects with strategic customers, working directly with customers and internal engineering teams to implement solutions. You'll have close feedback loops with users and our Product team. In the past few months, we have:
- Rolled out the largest-scale semantic index ever
- Supported on critical workflows from SVB exposure analysis to deal diligences and DoD acquisitions
- Fine-tuned foundation models to scale beyond narrow academic benchmarks
This role is based out of our New York City office in Soho.
A day might span:
- Meeting with C-suite executives to understand their AI strategy and workflows
- Helping scope tradeoffs and timelines with our deployment team
- Designing and implementing a custom solution, and iterating with stakeholders
Who You Are
- 3+ years solutions engineering or deployment at a venture-backed startup or top industry AI group
- Embraces rapid prototyping with an emphasis on user feedback
- Deep expertise in one or multiple: full-stack development, platform engineering, ML, infrastructure, security
- Autonomous and excited about taking ownership over major initiatives
- Extreme passion for learning, growth, and leadership