🧐 What is the concept at high level?
What if we could change the food retail environment to make distribution easier for fresh food businesses? Our vision is to create a network of fresh food automated “micro markets” underlying an engaging digital customer experience.
The ambition for this venture is to be:
- A new retail channel for food producers and brands capturing real-time insights
- Streamlining access into automated-retail as a distribution channel by broking between site locations, food producers and consumers
- A simple way for employers or organisations to subsidise healthy food for their teams
- 24/7 access to extensive range of fresh and healthy food brands
- Distributed national footprint in high traffic locations
- Promotions, loyalty and rewards capabilitiesFully managed service; tech, maintenance and stock
⏰ Why now?
The new normal after lockdown has created new opportunities. More gig workers eating on the go, WFH making canteens obsolete, entrepreneurs spinning up food businesses looking to scale - Covid has changed how, where and when people eat. With this venture we can connect the dots to succeed in a new food environment. Other reasons to believe:
- Fresh food intelligent vending machines & smart fridges are operating successfully at scale in other markets
- Employers seeking alternatives to a canteen with the increase in WFH
- More food suppliers resulting from people spinning up new independent brands looking for new channels to reach customers
- Food brands increasingly interested in this space as rents and wages increase
🍏 The Impact
This concept has the potential to shift the balance of food availability, with the potential to impact a broad cross section of society if placed where shift workers, students and time poor commuters can access convenient affordable fresh food instead of unhealthy snack bars..
💪 We are looking for a founders associate who will:
- Support the founder/CEO to research, build and launch this venture
- Support and execute on all aspects of turning the vision for the business (including product direction) into reality
- Hard working and not afraid to get your hands dirty working across multiple areas of a startup
- Be motivated by the mission, A Healthy Life
- Excited and passionate about working for an innovative startup.
✅ We’ll look to assess on:
- Participated/lead in extracurricular activities
- Had experience working in a business/startup environment
- Confidence with digital / technical workflows and process
- Strong Communication and team player
- Willing to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Driven by purpose and the learning opportunity, not just money
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of up to £25k
- Equity to make sure you have skin in the game!
- You are helping bring a high-growth startup to life to and execute on our ambitions �
- Work directly with the Founder & CEO helping shape all aspects of the business
- 💁🏻♀️Become part of the Founder's Factory entrepreneurial ecosystem & build relationships with industry leaders for life
- 💙A culture of self-development, continuous growth and radical candour
- 🙏Opportunity to build a team and create your own niche within Project Martha as we scale 👾
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.