Arrange is a consumer platform built on top of a previously overlooked medium: the calendar. Arrange converts inspiration into action by offering a catalog of to-dos and reminders that users can browse, subscribe to, and seamlessly add to their calendars. Arrange is like Pinterest for your calendar, and sits at the intersection of content and productivity.
Arrange is backed by some of the country’s top VCs (Unusual Ventures, Flybridge, XFactor Ventures) as well as founders and operators from world-class consumer companies like Snapchat, Facebook and General Assembly. Arrange was founded in 2021 by a former exec and founding team member of the breakout coliving brand Common.
About the role
After a successful alpha trial, Arrange is hiring a Founding Product Designer to bring its vision to life and product to market. As the first designer and a key member of Arrange’s founding team, you will have an enormous impact on our product and company trajectory. You will be one of our team’s most important builders responsible for owning the entire product design lifecycle.
Things you might do:
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to delivery
- Contribute to all aspects of design and execution, including pitching your ideas, designing the feature (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping), and partnering with engineering to implement your vision
- Perform user research, wireframing, scenario mapping, and information structuring to derive UX improvements that simplify the product
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering to implement finished designs and continuously iterate on our products, always looking to improve what has been done
- Act as a product manager when needed
Why you might be a great fit:
- You love building the first version of a product
- You’ve previously helped create delightful user experiences
- You have impeccable taste and a strong grasp of modern design principles
- You’ve built products that required you to simplify something that was otherwise complex
- You’re comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, founder-driven product environment
- You can form, articulate, and defend opinions to others on the team who do not share your design expertise
- You thrive in ambiguity and can make decisions quickly with imperfect information
- You can operate independently, without established protocols or close management
Why you might be excited about us:
- We have big aspirations. We want to build the next great consumer platform and revolutionize the way people use their calendars, and are looking for people who share our mission and vision.
- We’re as early as it gets. If you’ve always dreamed of joining an early-stage team and building something from nothing, this is your 0 to 1 opportunity.
- Our founder has previously built and grown a venture-scale business from inception, and successfully raised capital to bring Arrange’s vision to life.
- In addition to shaping Arrange’s product, you’ll help set the tone for our company’s culture and values.
- You'll get meaningful equity and real ownership.
This role is based in LA, where we currently have a hybrid work setup (2 in-person collaboration days + 3 work-from-home days). If you're not based in LA but still interested in Arrange, please reach out - we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please send us an email at [email protected]
that explains who you are, what stage you’re at in your career, and what your priorities are for what you want to do next. Links to products you’ve built or a LinkedIn profile are always welcome.
Arrange is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.