In March 2016, Quantexa was founded by a team with decades of experience in software, data and advanced analytics. We know the opportunity was big, every business with data at its core can benefit from what we’re doing, so we can hit the ground hard, pioneering a contextual approach.
In just over four years, we’ve grown from a few desks huddled in the corner of a shared space to having over 260 staff worldwide! Having just completed our Series C funding round, attracting more than $90m in investment, we are now in a scale up phase.
We’re therefore looking for an FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis to support the organisation through its next phase of growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will also be working closely with the CFO and budget holders as part of the end-to-end FP&A process.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Monthly P&L, BS and Cashflow forecasting on a short, medium and long term basis;
- Scenario analysis modelling across multiple business lines;
- Analytical review of actuals against budgets and forecast and co-ordinating any adjustments/corrections to the wider Finance team;
- Prepare the quarterly forecast and annual budget for board review, and upload into NetSuite
- Engage with department owners and consolidate information for review against business strategy;
- Creation of dashboards for Senior Management team and other key stakeholders;
- Preparation of monthly Group & Finance team updates to Senior Management team;
- Key contributor to new FP&A system selection and implementation;
- Drive continuous improvement through controls and processes;
- Assistance with departmental and other ad-hoc reporting on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Documenting FP&A policies and procedures;
- Other ad hoc responsibilities/projects as they occur;
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or similar;
- Qualified accountant – CIMA, ACCA or ACA;
- At least 5 years of experience in a fast paced, high growth company;
- Exposure to a high volume Professional Services business
- Experience of top-down and bottom-up budgeting processes
- Experience with selecting and implementing FP&A systems
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Experience with NetSuite;
- Industry experience within FinTech sector;
- Understanding of SaaS businesses and metrics
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough so brand-new WeWork office and put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, and Income Protection
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Amazing work environment