Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado OR Remote
Bonusly is seeking an experienced FP&A Manager/Director with a strong accounting background to join our finance team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing and managing financial plans, forecasts, and budgets to support the company's strategic goals and decision-making processes. The FP&A Manager will collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to analyze financial data, identify key trends, and provide valuable insights to drive business performance. This position requires a detail-oriented professional with excellent analytical skills and an understanding of accounting principles.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and detail-oriented finance professional to contribute to the company's financial planning and performance management while leveraging their strong accounting background. The FP&A Manager will play a vital role in providing strategic financial insights that drive informed decisions and sustainable growth.
What you’ll do:
- Finance planning and analysis: Develop and maintain financial models, forecasts and budgets to provide accurate and timely financial insights to senior management and business units.
- Account Expertise: Utilize accounting knowledge to ensure financial plans are aligned with GAAP principles and regulatory requirements.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze key financial metrics, variances and trends to identify potential risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Forecasting and Budgeting: Lead the annual budgeting process, collaborate with department heads to create budgets and monitor performance against targets.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare and present financial reports to management and other stakeholders, highlighting key performance indicators and financial results.
- Strategic Decision Support: Provide financial insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making and resource allocation.
- Cost Management: Review and analyze cost structures, recommend cost saving measures and track cost saving initiatives
- Business Partnering: Collaborate with various departments to understand business operations and provide financial support for decision-making processes.
- Process Improvement: Continuously improve financial planning processes, tools and methodologies to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Team Management: Supervise and mentor financial analyst and other team members to ensure accurate and timely deliverables.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. Master's degree or professional certification (CPA, CMA) is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in a financial planning and analysis role.
- Strong accounting background and knowledge of GAAP principles and financial reporting.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey financial insights to non-financial stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships across various departments.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and precision in financial analysis and reporting.
- Base Salary: $130,000 - $180,000 + Equity Options