Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution that makes the payment ecosystem better by bringing together a diverse range of merchants and solution providers from around the world.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
We’re seeking an experienced FP&A Manager who will lead budgeting, financial forecasting, reporting, financial modeling & processes, execute month-end and quarter-end variance analysis, conduct monthly variance reviews, and forecasting with Department leaders. This position will also provide analytical expertise for strategic projects and other ad-hoc analyses. This role requires the right blend of financial expertise, critical and strategic thinking, desire to learn, process improvement and the ability to work cross departmentally in an effective manner. Our rapidly growing company requires a highly motivated individual who has strong analytical skills and great business acumen. This is an exciting role, rich in analytics, modeling and forecasting and plays a critical role to support strategic decision-making. Successful candidates will possess deep analytical capabilities, a collaborative working style, and a roll-up-the-sleeves, action-oriented mindset.
- Manage the forecasting process, liaising with department personnel and helping to ensure the integrity of consolidated budgets and forecasts.
- Support VP of Finance with proactive financial analysis and support on critical business initiatives
- Build models based on historical trends and current expectations that drive forecasting; including revenue, cash, and spending drivers
- Own the reporting on budget variances comparing closed periods to the budgets and evaluate overages
- Report on the data(KPIs) based on financial performance
- Prepare reports for executive team and Spreedly board of directors
- Facilitate implementation of new financial procedures and systems when needed
- Lead and/or participate in special projects to improve or enhance financial management and operating efficiencies
- Identify and implement ways to improve forecast/budget accuracy and timeliness using automation and new tools
- Provide financial support on Mergers and Acquisitions(as applicable)
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- BA/BS in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics.
- 3-5+ years experience in financial planning & analysis / corporate finance at a SaaS company
- Analytical, critical, and strategic mindset. Takes initiative to dig into the numbers, find trends, and analyze data
- Ability to work independently and take initiative with minimal oversight
- High attention to detail and accuracy of data and information
- Experience within fintech or at a SaaS company is preferred
- Netsuite experience is preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits (we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Optional vision insurance
- Open PTO policy
- Tues./Thurs. in-office days- the rest of the week employees are free to work wherever they choose*
- Paid lunches on in-office days*
- 12 weeks paid Family Leave
- Matching 401k plan
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend
- Yearly paid professional development
*This position is open to local candidates only, however, our office is currently closed and all employees are working remotely through December 2020. We will reevaluate returning to the office at that time.
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, WA or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.