Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
We’re looking for an FP&A Manager to join the team in Paris as soon as possible. Reporting to the FP&A Sr. Director, you will be an integral part of the finance department.
What you will do:
- Act as a Business Partner to the sales operations and Legal teams to ensure accurate booking’s reporting, according to the financial recognition methodologies
- Lead the consolidation of topline KPI reporting (ARR, ACV, Retention, etc.)
- Forecast revenue lines, understanding the inputs and drivers and ensuring accuracy of data,
- Perform profitability by product line, segments and regions,
- Perform monthly financial reviews and prepare material supports to management
- Prepare forecasts and annual budgets in collaboration with the Sales and Customer Success Organisation, as well as the Finance Global teams
- Prepare budget and track actual vs. budget analysis
- Provide decision-making support analysis for projects, customer transactions and other initiatives
- Collaborate with FP&A Finance Partners to deliver forecast inputs and analysis of actuals that are concise, timely, and accurate
- Manage 3 FP&A Analysts in their day to day tasks
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proficient in English & French
- Min 6-10 years of experience as a FP&A in a High-Tech company, fast-paced environment, preferably in subscription revenue environment - SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Economics, Accounting
- Very strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to drill-down into details and create actionable outcome
- Experience supporting/partnering with Senior Management
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with ERP (NetSuite) and billing systems; revenue management, Planning and CRM systems
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous simultaneous priorities
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.