Work with us
At Photobox group, we’re here to help turn photos - from the everyday quick snap to the precious, once-in-a-lifetime event - into the most thoughtful gifts.
We need people who thrive on delivering amazing customer experiences, never standing still and constantly challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new and better ways to consistently deliver results and delight customers.
We’re a place for self-starters and free thinkers. We work nimbly and react quickly to changing circumstances. We believe in working together to solve problems, learn new things and share knowledge.
We’re at an exciting time in our evolution. We’re growing up but not growing old. We want people who can take us to the next level. People who have been there and done that, and now want to turn that experience into something different and exciting. In return we’ll invest all we can in helping you thrive in our family of brands.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Production FP&A Manager – France role is part of a dynamic, commercially focused team which undertakes financial planning and analysis for manufacturing (Production) across all manufacturing plants and brands in the Photobox Group.
The role acts as the Finance business partner to the Production Director – France, and is responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, analysis and management reporting of all manufacturing costs in France; for helping to optimise production and supplier costs and setting stretching (but achievable) financial plans; and for identifying and delivering continuous FP&A process improvements. The role will also be involved in ad hoc analysis to support strategic and operational projects affecting the France production facilities and the wider production team.
The role reports into the Production FP&A Senior Manager, based in London, who has global responsibility for the analysis of Photobox Group’s cost of goods sold.
- Financial analysis for the France production operation, including facilitating the creation and
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis against budget/forecast by activity, product and
- Creation and maintenance of unit standard costs for each product manufactured in our France factory in Satrouville, Paris
- Producing monthly factory performance report and presenting financial and operational results and metrics to Head of Manufacturing
- Creation of business cases, including performance of relevant analysis, for potential capital
- Analysing and making recommendations for improvement of financial and production
- Cost analysis and tracking of new products
- Ownership of consolidation and reporting of Group cost savings initiatives
- User testing of Sage X3 ERP
- Building relationships with the France Production teams, Brand FP&A teams and Financial Accounting teams in order to communicate and maintain awareness of strategic and operational plans and initiatives within Production and across the Group
Skills and experience
- Master in Finance (Business School, University) with minimum 2 years of PQE (post qualified experience)
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to understand and explain complex data
- Very strong financial modelling and Excel skills
- Ability to link financial results and outcomes to operational and commercial trends
- Ability to communicate, challenge and influence at a senior level
- Be fluent in French and English
The ideal Candidate will
- Have experience working in similar business environment (e.g. manufacturing, FMCG or distribution)
- Have a working knowledge of Sage accounting system
- Have experience working across countries and cultures
- Have a track record of business partnering with teams to deliver common goals
- Be familiar with working in a matrixed organisational structure
- Be a motivated self-starter, able to work independently from the rest of the FP&A Production team
- Be eager to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- You are data hungry with a curiosity and drive for understanding financial information. Able to run and interpret financial reports and present insightful recommendations based on your analysis
- Hands on and able to react quickly to the day to day requirements of the business
- Be able to handle large volumes of data in Excel/Google Sheets
- Commercially astute with the ability to articulate financial information to business leaders and tell the story behind the numbers
- Have strong relationship building and business partnering skills. Able to work collaboratively as well as constructively challenge key stakeholders
- Work well under pressure with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines
- Able to work both autonomously and within teams
- Possess the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Eager to learn and develop
- Our France factory based in Satrouville.
- Occasional travel to UK/Europe may be required
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have loads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support
- 25 day Annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Lunch vouchers after 3 months of activity
- Mutual health
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)