DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company experiencing explosive growth while inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
As the Fraud Analyst you will use our proprietary fraud tools to review player deposits, daily gameplay and withdrawal transactions for potential credit card fraud and/or terms and conditions violations.
- Work closely with our Customer Service team to obtain requested player documents, resolve player status disputes and address billing questions.
- Identify technological and process improvements within the fraud/withdrawal processes, give feedback on enhancements to maximize efficiency and quickly identify emerging fraud threats.
- Work in conjunction with the Fraud Manager on projects relating to Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements or regulations and special promotions being run by DraftKings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years Experience within the Payment Card or Bank Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Industries
- Analytical thinker that is self-driven
- We can hire either an analytical person with a propensity and desire to become a Risk Analyst, or someone with experience
- Ability to work until 11 P.M and some Weekends (there is the ability to work remotely on off hours/weekends)
- Understanding of PCI, as well as merchant and credit card issuing bank interactions
- Experience with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations and concepts
- Previous involvement and knowledge of the Chargeback process flow and how it relates to fraud
- Basic knowledge of MySQL and the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Ability to think creatively in order to innovate new ways to address fraud issues
- Enthusiasm for the major US sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL & Golf)
- Enjoys the satisfaction of catching “the bad guy”
- Very personable, strong desire to work in a collaborative environment and a great sense of humor