Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£15 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
- A Christmas temporary role working remotely, to provide support to Papier Customers via Email, Live Chat, & WhatsApp
- Communicate with other CS Team members and external partners to answer questions and troubleshoot problems throughout the customer’s journey with us, from their first visit to our website, to their Papier parcel landing on their doorstep.
- Customer queries involving; helping customers find the ideal Holiday gift, assisting them with our online editor to perfect their personalisation, tracking down a missing courier delivery, and re-ordering a Christmas Card full of typos.
- 1+ years experience in a busy Ecommerce/Retail Customer Support, or Contact Centre environment
- Knowledge of Zendesk is preferable, but not essential
- Experience of working within a team to meet SLAs & a high standard of engagement with customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A reliable laptop or computer and internet connection for remote working.
- Beginning in mid-November, minimum contracted hours 10 per week, with flexibility to increase over the busy Black Friday and Christmas period
- You would work as a contractor and invoice Papier monthly
- Competitive rate of pay
- Camden office location (the team are currently working from home due to Government restrictions)
- Friendly and fantastic team!