We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work remotely on a part-time, freelance basis moderating suspicious accounts across our platforms, Badoo and Bumble. You will need to be able to work remotely a minimum of 4 hours a day, 5 days a week with at least one of those days being at the weekend.
Interviews/training will take place via video call, you can be based anywhere in the world!
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate action
- Analyse pattern of inappropriate profiles
- Create triggers to catch bad actors
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in Portuguese and English
- Any other language is a big advantage
- Committed and able to work independently
- In tune with Portuguese culture
- An eye for detail
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- You are self-motivated and energetic
- You have a flexible schedule
- You are able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- You have a desire to contribute and become a major part of our global growth
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.