About Us :
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 650 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
1. Develop creative content in the form of questions, write easy-to-understand solutions, review content created by freelancers for electronics engineering exams of GATE/UGC NET Paper 2 Electroic Science
2. Analyze and research exam patterns, type of questions, and difficulty level to remain updated with the latest trends of questions asked in Electronics exams.
3. Work on user feedback collected from multiple channels for question as well as test
4. Understanding the student preparation cycle and making content for his best preparation
5. Train & Manage freelance content developers for best quality content
6. Attempt and analyse the tests for better user understanding and improvements
What we are looking for :