About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
GLOSSYBOX is an aspirational, trusted brand, with a highly engaged beauty community. The BDM role is responsible for ensuring the biggest brands and best product are selected for our beauty subscription boxes, whilst providing outstanding value for money for our loyal subscribers.
The BDM role will work closely with the wider sourcing team to secure the best available beauty products for each monthly, seasonal and limited edition boxes. Working to a strict critical path, you will ensure all brands and products featured are on-brand and meet the box themes allocated.
You must ensure that the products included meet the needs and desires of our customers and provide a good representation of the Glossybox brand.
In addition to sourcing products for the boxes, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with prestige beauty brands, focusing particularly on those relevant to the French market. You would be required to produce a strong new business strategy where boxes are fulfilled ahead of schedule as well as work with the wider sourcing and marketing teams to ensure consistent communication and a smooth running end to end process.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the monthly beauty boxes are fulfilled in line with the Glossybox brand, customer need/demand, and the monthly theme
• Ensure the boxes include the best possible beauty products, maintaining a balanced mix of brands and product categories
• Working with our branded partners to ensure we operate on optimum terms, working closely within THG budgets
• Ensure Brand Limited Edition boxes are secured, fulfilled and executed in the best possible way
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing prestige beauty brands
• Ensure all brands are contractually secure, and both parties meet all contractual obligations to fulfil the campaign
• Work closely with the Glossybox marketing team to support the feature of the product within the campaign
• Work with the Glossybox team to understand our customer base, their demographics and opportunities to target new customers
• Understanding beauty trends and ensure to incorporate them into Glossybox marketing and all new business targeting
• Work closely with the Look Fantastic Business Development Managers to launch new brands and products on site in line with the Glossybox collaboration
• Work collaboratively with all Glossybox global territories to ensure the end user experience is consistent
• French speaking is essential for this role
• 1-3 years’ experience with Buying, Sales or Business Development role
• BSc or MSc degree or relevant education (Desirable)
• Positive, consistent, can-do attitude, even during peak periods
• Possess a high level of commitment and positive energy
• Thrive and succeeds in a culture that is fast moving and continually evolving
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme