We're looking for a rockstar Front Desk Associate. This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative entrepreneurial team and have a real impact. We are looking for a super friendly Front Desk Associate for our gorgeous office located in San Francisco, California.
This role will be the first interaction all guests will have with the Brit + Co brand when they come to our office and we feel very strongly that your experience must be positive! The perfect candidate for this role will be able to be friendly, charismatic, helpful, genuine, and professional (all at the same time). In this position, you are the eyes and ears of the front of the office.
At Brit + Co, we work hard, but also get to do fun things everyday like play with 3D printers, eat cake, and jam to the 90s.
- A friendly face! You are our gatekeeper. You'll open and close the office, greet and check-in guests, receive packages, and distribute to team members.
- Act as brand ambassador, explaining why Brit + Co is great – we sometimes get walk-in visitors because the Front Desk is located inside of our retail space!
- General reception duties like making sure the office is presentable and tidy.
- Coordinate catering for all team lunches and snack delivery ordering. This will mean keeping it tidy throughout the day, unloading the dishwasher each morning, taking out the trash, and cleaning up after lunch.
- Work with Operations Manager on weekly team building events and onboarding new staff. Help with logistics of company culture activities throughout the month, including team birthdays, anniversaries, weekly meetings and any necessary pop culture holidays!
- Previous reception experience or similar is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Great personality, gets along with everyone.
- Ability to be resourceful and helpful to other Brit + Co team members.
- Highly organized.
- Very dependable.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to jump in and help out other teams or departments on projects as needed (we all do!)
NICE TO HAVE'S:
- A love for DIY, tech or all things 90s.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, you have no problem taking out the trash or lifting boxes!
- Ability to anticipate problems & work pro-actively to solve them.
- Clear communicator and people person.