Soho House seeks a qualified individual who is a team player, experienced and hands-on. The position requires the ability to provide superior guest service, in a fast paced, luxury environment.
- Greeting guests and checking them in and out of the Hotel.
- Establishing and maintaining guest credit.
- General phone etiquette.
- Offering to make future reservations.
- Perform all concierge duties as required including, but not limited to; arranging transportation, tickets to shows, restaurant reservations, spa reservations, etc.
- Knowledge and established relationship of the surrounding area and its restaurants, clubs, shops, etc.
- Perform Guest List duties as required.
- Participate in Daily Shift briefings.
- Petty cash procedure.
- The bucket check.
- Able to provide information about Hotel services and standard amenities.
- Prepare Traces and billing instructions.
- Delegate bellman for guest luggage, faxes and mail to be delivered.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- 3+ years working at the front desk.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging in conversation.
- Maintain a sense of organization and ability to prioritize in a busy environment.
- Ability to do multiple tasks.
- Flexible to work schedules.
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language.
- Can adapt under stress, flexible.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Preferred previous work experience in a hotel.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work seated and standing for at least 8 hours.
- Periodical fast paced strides are required to go from one part of the property to another.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required.
Why work with us…
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full-time employees are eligible for full benefits; medical, dental and vision as well as retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- time employees have paid sick days and vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, trainings and events available to all employees
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up for
- Family Meal: While on duty in our Houses and restaurants, you will be provided with a substantial meal free-of-charge