Our teams are passionate about what they do. They believe in shaping a brighter future. Whether at our offices in the United States, Brazil or Mexico, we guarantee an inspiring work environment for talented people who want to be part of our award-winning team.
Guided by our purpose and core values, throughout history we have been awarded 12 times as a Great Place To Work and in 2019 we were recognized as one of the Best Places To Work according to Glassdoor.
During your day as a Front End Developer you will:
- Drive the development of applications that deliver a best-in-class user experience;
- Build components that are easy to implement by Full-stack Engineers and other Front End Engineers
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
As a Front End Developer you have:
- Experience working with ReactJS;
- Experience with Version Control (Git);
- SASS, CSS and HTML and an understanding of CSS modules or CSS in JS;
- Experience with server-side development with Node.js
- Advanced english.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental and life insurance;
- Meal and/or Food allowance;
- Private Pension Plan;
- Financial Support for studies and day care center;
- No Dress Code ;) be yourself, be your best;
- Flexible work hours;
- TV’s with videogames;
- MacBook with customised setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard).
We would love to count on you in our team!
People with disabilities are welcome.