Ruptela is looking for a Front-end Developer to join our talented development team.
We have created a feature-rich backend architecture and modern UI. Together these provide the leading Fleet management platform, which serves over 100K objects worldwide. We help organizations to manage their property effectively with up to date technologies (Hardware & Software).
Our product TrustTrack enables real-time routing and asset tracking for our users, we draw the location of every object on the map using websockets, and our real time data processing system has over 100k loT devices. Our system is multi-functional and there might be thousands of objects per user, this is something we expect and prepare for. What we are sure of, is that standard solutions are not enough while working with this kind of load, that‘s why we encourage freedom, innovation, excellence in engineering practices and DevOps culture.
We value the insights and creativity of our developers who work side-by-side with product owners and business analysts in creating high-quality Software as a Service (SaaS). We do not expect you to know everything, we’d love to talk to you, as long as you enjoy learning new things.
Your key roles will be:
- Be a part of our Front-end guild and participate in discussions/workshops about new trends and their implementation to our technologies stack
- Building engaging new features for out platform utilizing real-time updates and location data visualizations
- Creating React components for our custom component library, ensuring ease of use and reusability
- Analyzing and improving application architecture to make it easier to maintain and scale
- Writing unit tests
- Experience with modern Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue or other)
- Experience in building clean and tested code that brings real business value
- We do not expect you to know everything, but we will value your experience in working with a stack similar to ours or motivation to learn
Our Technology Stack:
- Front-end: React, TypeScript, SASS, Styleguidlist, older components with Angular
- State management: Redux, redux-observable
- Real time updates: NodeJS, WebSockets/SocketIO, RxJS
- Unit tests: Jest, Enzyme
- Opportunity to work in interesting projects with the latest technologies
- Constant exposure to opportunities for professional growth
- Freedom and responsibility to think of solutions, not just to do what you are told
- Ability to make an impact in Product portfolio
- Opportunity to occasionally work from home
- Means for your development: conferences, relevant training courses, workshops, books and team building activities
- Diverse motivational package and additional health insurance
- Office filled with coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, different lounge rooms and activities