Are you an experienced front-end developer seeking a full-time role within a rapid growth, Series A funded, e-commerce business?
Wolf & Badger is a fast growing and innovative multi-channel retail business with teams in London and New York that has exciting and ambitious plans for the next stages of development on its bespoke ecommerce platform.
Based in our London HQ in Kings Cross you will:
- Take a lead role in rebuilding key parts of the platform using a modern front-end framework. e.g. ReactJS.
- Work with A/B testing tools (Qubit) to rapidly validate hypothesis, and be responsible for converting successful experiments into robust and maintainable code.
- Work closely with the back-end development team to surface rich data and create attractive and efficient dashboard visualisations for both internal and customer facing services.
- Maintain and iterate on our existing customer facing codebase built with LESS and JQuery and help to refactor and rationalise some older parts of the codebase.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in:
- ReactJS (or similar framework experience)
- Data visualisation
- A/B testing principles and tools
- LESS (or similar)
- Python and Django
Must be able to work well with a team of in-house and remote developers.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Creative work environment within Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross
- Flexible working hours, with a mix of in-house and remote work possible
- 25 days in addition to bank holidays
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Discounts on cafe, restaurant and retail at Wolf & Badger
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business