ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join the Vehicle Portal team. Vehicle portal is a part of the Communication Platform which is a is a multifunctional, loaded embedded device that aggregates information from all controllers inside the car and transmits data to recipients in real time.
What you will do
- Design the architecture of a web application.
- Design and implementation of interaction with the backend part of the portal.
- Implementation of a web application: development of new components, support of the existing solution, writing and maintaining unit tests (jest).
- Optimize the performance of a web application (we run a lot of data on WS).
- Participate in the design of the UX and UI of the web interface.
- Application support in trial and commercial exploitation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with the React + Redux.
- Experience with RxJS (using redux-observable).
- Knowledge of Typescript is a plus.
- Experience in cross-browser layout.
- Experience in optimizing the performance of web interfaces (React applications in particular).
- Experience in organizing CI processes for web applications (we use Gitlab CI).
- Experience with JIRA and Gitlab (working on GitFlow).
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!