Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
What you’ll do
1) Collaborate and pair program in a cross-functional team, where the focus is on the frontend, but some backend and data work should be expected.
2) Be a strong participant in the web developer community affecting and driving web engineering across the company.
3) Be a technical leader within your immediate team
Hack on new ideas during regular hack days
Who you are
2) You have a quality-mindset and are interested in all parts of software development: coding, testing, deployment, monitoring.
3) You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems.
4) You are familiar with backend development, and comfortable jumping into our Java micro services. We believe that cross-functional teams work better when everyone is T-shaped.
5) It is a bonus if you have experience with any of the following areas: GCP, Kubernetes, 6)ElasticSearch, GRPC, protobuf, large scale data pipelines.
7) A common theme throughout our teams is a genuine interest in music, so you might play an instrument and/or love listening to music whenever you get a chance.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.