Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop.
Imagine you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine your vehicle was meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of key projects
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning features using HTML/CSS
- Continuously look for ways to improve Yourmechanic.com and implement A/B tests
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in a commercial environment
- Expert understanding of core front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with templating languages
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Comfortable working on a command line
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience building e-mail templates