Apptimize is revolutionizing mobile apps by letting app companies iterate and innovate their native apps live, with zero coding and no redeployment. We provide an end to end solution for mobile product managers and app owners to edit any element of their app and evaluate its effectiveness through A/B testing. Our mission is to bring lean innovation to mobile teams and raise the bar when it comes to the mobile experience.
A Y Combinator startup, our customers include big companies such as Nook and Ebay, as well as Top 10 apps such as Flipagram. Founded in 2013, our team includes 6 MIT alumni, 3 ex-Googlers, 1 Wharton MBA, 1 MIT Masters in CS, 1 CMU CS alum, 1 “20 under 20” Thiel fellow, and 1 Forbes “30 under 30” fellow. Candidates often remark that we’re the strongest team they’ve ever seen.
About the role:
Our frontend engineer is constantly maximizing the delight our users when they interface with our technology. Our frontend is home to several cornerstones of our product which you will own, and you will extend the reach of engineering into design and product with close collaboration with the team.
These might describe you:
● Strong with single page application technologies (we use Angular as our framework)
● Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
● Strong visual and interaction design intuitions
● Great communicator when interacting with fellow engineers, product, and end-users
● Proud of at least one website you’ve built
● Familiarity with backend concerns and no fear to dive into it
This job has been filled or removed by Apptimize.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Front End Engineer job post.✕