We are looking for a talented Front-end Engineer to lead the design and implementation of the front-end of our transaction monitoring platform. You'll have ownership in the technical project to design, plan and ensure the best technologies and tools are used for the job.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us do this.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing the client-side of our cutting-edge anti money-laundering platform
- You'll work out clear and interesting ways of presenting complex and sophisticated numeric and qualitative data to decision makers
- The role includes technology and framework selection, architecture and implementation
- You'll collaborate closely with our product and design teams and back-end engineers
What does success look like In your first 12 months?
- You have taken co-ownership of the Transaction Monitoring project and all stages of the front end development process. You have delivered new features and improvements on time with outstanding quality.
- You have gained a deep understanding of the users, business and technology beyond the project. You are always mindful of quality attributes like maintainability, performance, security, scalability, usability and testability. As a result, you have successfully contributed to architecture and UI/UX proposals and decisions.
- Your designs and implementation are clean, elegant, and easily understood by other team members. You add complexity where it is needed, but no more than what is required.
- You are continuously researching tools, technologies, frameworks and practices. You are able to distinguish between what is hyped and what is valuable, and you have pertinent arguments in favor of your proposals.
- You can guide the team towards the established objectives. Your colleagues have come to value your technical advice, and you are able to identify technical and soft skills areas that need improving.
We value those who take initiative and pride in their work and contribute to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- The ability to build a client-side application to enterprise grade
- Most likely a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or other numerate field.
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme