SlimPay is the European leader in recurring payments for subscriptions. Our solution enables merchants to facilitate acquisition, increase the consumer lifetime value and maximize revenue through card and direct debit payments. With flagship offices in Paris, Madrid and Milan, we are rapidly growing our international footprint — one subscription payment at a time.
SlimPay’s mission is to reinvent the subscription payment journey, creating a frictionless experience for both consumers and merchants. We’re looking for someone who can live our values, alongside a team of 70 people at SlimPay:
Why join us?
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth tech scale-up, working in an innovative environment from a technical and product perspective.
You will have the opportunity:
You will join a talented team of engineers, leveraging the most advanced technologies (cloud native on AWS, micro services, containerization, serverless, etc.) to build products that will impact the consumer payment journey.
As a front-end engineer, you will work in agile mode on diverse and innovative projects such as direct debit payments, card payments, open banking and data services.
The engineering team works with a “test, learn and iterate” mindset. This means that you will have the opportunity to continuously improve the engineering practice and raise the bar at SlimPay. After all, the startup spirit is embedded into our work!
What do you need to be successful?
• Previous successful experience as a front-end engineer ideally in a SaaS environment
• Strong desire to contribute to the software architecture of the solutions
• Eagerness to try new technologies/development languages as well as openness to challenge existing ones
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and procedures
• Excellent communication skills: experience in communicating with tech and non-tech teams
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• High level of autonomy and proactivity in an agile environment
• Strong ability to solve functional issues as well as technical issues
• Ship quality code, performant and tested
What are the perks of working at SlimPay?
Choice of Macbook or Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition
Monthly afterwork drinks with the team
Team-building events like yoga or escape game
Monthly All Hands (#sharemoreknowmore)
Weekly Tech Demos
And much more!