Shape provides the industry-leading web and mobile security services, which are designed to protect large organizations against the most advanced automated attacks that evade traditional security defenses. Our system uses ideas from every facet of computer science including distributed computing, web/mobile security, networking, data processing, data storage, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. As we grow at exceptional speed, we are looking for highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
Shape is building a highly usable enterprise web application as the sole touch point for Shape advanced security solution responsible for protecting billions of dollars a year worth of revenue. The web application is used for solution deployment and monitoring. It also provides rich data visualization and reporting features to illustrate near real-time web traffic and attack patterns to customers.
Shape is looking for a passionate Front-End Engineer. This individual is current with the latest development frameworks and libraries, is all about writing simple and elegant code, and is an advocate for the best user experience possible.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Build web application that facilitates users to configure, monitor, and draw deep insights from an advanced security solution
- Put usability and accessibility first, not bolt it on as an afterthougt
- Work closely with other engineering, product, marketing, and customer support teams for end-to-end solutions
Minimum required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience developing with ReactJS and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience creating Enterprise-level user-facing web applications
- Experience on data visualization for massive amounts of data
- Ability to provide constructive feedback on UX mocks
- Demonstrate a keen sense of aesthetic
- Experience working with independent backend teams