Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Front End Software Engineer you will work on self-service part of our client-facing Customer Portal that allows our clients access to the world's most powerful communication platform. Customer portal is a high-load web portal which provides tools for our customers to reach their clients over any mobile channel (SMS, push, voice, OTT, etc.).
As a part of your role, you will work on implementation of different signup flows, login, account settings and user management, marketplace, payments module, etc.
What will you do:
- Your team is an agile one, responsible for the entire lifecycle of your dedicated services.
- You use technologies and solutions like ReactJS, Typescript, NodeJS, Redis, Webpack.
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- We expect that you take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion, take responsibility for coding, bug testing, software deployment, tracking the product through its lifecycle and communication with the internal teams are also included.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team
More about you:
- You have experience with ReactJS (or other frameworks like AngularJS, Vue.js) and NodeJS.
- If you have experience with Typescript, Webpack and CSS pre-processors, that is an advantage.
- If you have experience with Java and/or C#, that is another advantage.
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process and work in general.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
Educational budget – online courses on Udemy are provided to you at all times, and for things like conferences or educational courses, each division has a dedicated budget that's at your disposal.
Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by more than a half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable and reliable.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons, to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!