Why is this role important at Infobip?
We have 13 global engineering sites with 500+ members in Engineering and Product Development teams. The next step in our future scaling is to expand our brand-new engineering site in Split which is responsible for developing one of our newest products, Contact Center as a Service.
What will you do:
- Your team is an agile one, responsible for the entire lifecycle of your dedicated services.
- You use cutting edge technologies and solutions like ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, SCSS.
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- On back end we use Kotlin/Java 8 with Spring Boot, along with Redis, Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL so if you have experience with them you'll get to know the system faster.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You have experience with ReactJS (or other frameworks like AngularJS, Vue.js) and NodeJS.
- If you have experience with Redux, Typescript, Webpack, ES2015 (ES6) and CSS pre-processors, that is an advantage.
- If you have experience with Java, Spring, Kotlin (or other JVM language), Elasticsearch, that is another advantage.
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process and work in general.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
Educational budget – online courses on Udemy are provided to you at all times, and for things like conferences or educational courses, each division has a dedicated budget that's at your disposal.
Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by more than a half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable and reliable.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons, to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!