Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You welcome our (international) guests and partners and give them a great first impression
- You carry out administrative and organizational tasks involving email and telephone correspondence
- You ensure the smooth running of all office related activities by e.g. managing office and kitchen supplies, placing orders, managing stocks and budgets
- You take over various organizational tasks in Travel- and Facility Management
- You take over your own smaller projects in the field of Office Services/Office Management
Who we are looking for:
- You speak English and Portuguese well
- You are a natural communicator and enjoy helping our employees and guests
- You have a discreet and responsible way of working as well as a confident appearance
- You enjoy tackling new problems and solving them effectively
- You have basic MS Office skills
What we offer:
- A company different from all the others: where it really is possible to make things happen. Where you can accelerate your development and reach your full potential
- Impact from day one: we want all your new and innovative ideas - this is what shapes our company DNA. And be fearless, It’s ok to fail, you will try again until you make it
- The opportunity to actively shape our company´s culture and be an ambassador for our company in our Lisbon office
- Independent work within a dedicated, local as well as international team
- Regular working hours from Monday to Friday
- Coverflex, benefits, and meal allowance
- Private health insurance including dental care
- Employee discount on Emma products for yourself, friends and family
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!