Our APAC dream team is looking for someone to serve coffees, greet our clients and manage our frontdesk as the friendly face of our new office.
- Our fancy new frontdesk counter will double as a bar, serving the nicest coffees and drinks in all of Singapore.
- Your work spot will be the centrepiece of our beautiful new shophouse in the heart of Chinatown that will allow our office to grow from 20 to 50 people.
- As our full-time Frontdesk-Barista-Office-Manager, you won't just be giving people a warm welcome figuratively but also literally, with a hot beverage or a cocktail, if the time is right.
- You’ll be the face and voice of the office, receiving clients and calls, and helping to prepare (video conference) meetings.
- You make sure our new office looks just as nice as the way you greet people on the phone: you’re the one that makes us look good by creating a thriving atmosphere.
- You’ll handle facility issues with the landlord, and arrange a handyman/plumber/magician when the job calls for it.
- You look after incoming and outgoing deliveries — managing more packages than Santa on an annual basis.
- You make sure our office is stocked with nice beers and other treats, scouring local markets for the best ingredients to top off your G&Ts.
- You’ll also look after office stock and purchases (i.a. office supplies, laptops, smartphones, small groceries, etc.).
- You help to arrange the office agenda, help coordinating travel and accommodation together with our dedicated Travel Monks in the Netherlands.
- You’ll take care of basic administration (sick and leave administration, processing sick-and-return notices, scheduling evaluations, etc.)
- You'll liaise with our Global Events Team to organize fun things in and around the office, sharing pictures and other nice stuff for our social channels.
Become the Star of our All-star Office
As part of our super-fast-moving future, you can hone your hospitality skills at a global digital creative organization that works across teams, time zones and technologies. With much more than appropriate compensation, you'll also get to be part of an exciting, informal and successful company people would kill to work for and party with. So, if you’re up for the job, we’d love to meet you for coffee.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right for the role.
- For this hospitality role, we’re looking for someone with a calling for spreading good vibes and caffeine by helping with the overall smooth running of our new Singapore office.
- You know your lattes from your macchiatos and your G&Ts from your Singapore Slings.
- You speak English at a high professional level; it’s a big plus if you also speak (some) Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay and/or Tamil.
- You’re available full-time and don’t have a nine-to-five mentality.
- Your attitude and capabilities transcend your credentials — it’s about what you’ll bring to the table, not about what you’ve done in the past.
- Your attention to hospitality is unrivalled; you’ve got a knack for maintaining an amiable environment.
- You take pleasure in welcoming visitors and taking calls from all over the world, knowing how to help out people in any way you can.
- You’re resourceful, with solid organisational skills and an ever positive attitude for getting things done.
- You like to streamline the business commitments of our team, making the whole office run like clockwork.
- You’re proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and, most importantly, writing Post-it notes.
- Currently residing in Singapore