At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalised mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our customers.
Over the past year, we have built a strong leadership team
. We are looking for passionate team players who can join us in building the bank of the future!
Why join Jupiter?
• We have the right team that has built successful payments & banking businesses in the past, as well backed by top firms such as Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners and NuBank.
• The market is huge and ready for disruption. The youth deserves and appreciates a better customer experience than traditional banking.
• More importantly, YOU can fast track your career at Jupiter and be the go-to person in Neo-banking!
Tech at Jupiter
Jupiter is a Tech-first company with high ownership and extreme customer centricity. We build several products across multi-business lines such as banking, payments, investments and lending. You will have the opportunity to learn and contribute cutting edge tech in developing several 0-1 and 1-100 products across the portfolio; moreover, you’ll have a lot of ownership in doing so.
Our team consists of Mobile, Platform, Data and ML Engineers, Data scientists, Data Analysts & Data annotators. We use machine learning, AI and behavioural science to build world-class banking experience for our customers.
· 10+ years of frontend development experience with extensive React Native experience
· Prior experience with Typescript and/or static type systems
· Experience with UX and design and/or experience in working closely with design/UX teams.
· Excellent engineering leadership ability, including recruiting, inspiring and retaining talent.
· Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available environment.
· A vocal proponent of good code design.
· Mentoring experience for junior developers.
· Custodian of high-quality code and high-performance apps.
· Attention to detail and a strong focus on identifying the reusable pattern and code/design smells
· Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
· Candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible and self-motivated.
· Establishing best practices and bringing compliance to the set execution process across the org.
· Conceptualizing and institutionalizing quality and operational metrics in the organization.
· Evangelizing and role modeling Customer FIRST mindset with a deeper understanding of the domain.
· Ownership of App quality and ratings.
· Design and manage a consistent design system.
Press coverage for Jupiter