Feel like changing the world today?
DeepX is looking for a fronted developer to help design and implement large applications/systems that enable America’s fastest growing companies to work and scale more efficiently. In our team, you will be working with innovative new technologies with opportunities to implement new ideas and system architectures.
You will be building user interface components and implementing them with as Flux or Redux. You will integrate with backend services using Apollo/GraphQL. You'll be involved in decisions of system architecture and will have the opportunity to implement fresh ideas along with other members of the development and design teams. In our routines, we make use of agile methodologies, processes of continuous integration, TDD and we truly value good practices of code implementation.
When you join us, you will:
- Develop new user-facing features using React and TypeScript;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Build responsive components and optimize for maximum performance.
What we'd like to see in a candidate:
- Previous experience with frontend development;
- Knowledge of Unit testing and GraphQL (Apollo)
- Knowledge of TypeScript and other frontend frameworks/ languages;
- Passion for good practices of programming and continuous learning 🙌