Zenreach is looking for Frontend Engineers to join our product team. Our product team is a small, tightly-knit crew working on building the smartest e-mail outreach platform ever. What makes us different? What Google did with cost-per-click for online marketing, we're doing for the offline world. If you want to build something that's never been done before and help thousands of local businesses in the process, come check us out!
We believe in small, talented teams. We have more components than engineers and we’re keeping it that way.
We are pragmatic. Even though we work with some of the latest technologies like Docker, CoreOS and Go, we always pick the right tool for the job.
We are tightly knit. We love spending time together on the weekends just as much as we love cracking problems during the week.
We are driven. We are more interested in creating lasting value for our merchants than we are in hype.
- Manage end-to-end development of Zenreach frontend web applications
- Coordinate with other engineers, designers, stake-holders to drive projects to completion
- Contribute to internal engineering process and culture
- Minimum 2 years professional experience, preferably 4 (this could have been started during school)
- Any type Python/Server-side experience a plus
- Able to work in San Francisco
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Catered dinners Monday through Thursday
- On-site dining and gym facilities
- A beautiful office space in the Presidio of San Francisco
- A stellar team