Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
As part of the Front End team you’ll create platform solutions that personalize Publisher pages. It helps if you know the common architecture of a distributed system and be able to build one, scale it up and fix any performance, scalability and reliability issues.
- You will develop web platforms, from page level to server side , supporting Taboola's personalization, monetization, and analytic products
- Collaborate with the Product team on strategy and delivery of technology solutions.
- Take technical requirements and create solutions accounting for server communication, data computation, DOM manipulation, and UI/UX feasibility
- 3-5 years of advanced Front End Development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with standard HTML/DOM, CSS and Cookies including JS manipulation
- Experience with JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, and frameworks like BootStrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, and NodeJS
- Understanding and experience of Object Oriented design and data structures usage
- Working knowledge or previous experience of API creation, SQL, NoSQL is beneficial