DroneDeploy is the enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including agriculture, oil & gas, construction, solar, and utilities, so teams can survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. We are the leading drone software company with over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our team is comprised of passionate, tech-driven enthusiasts. Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area, we welcome talented professionals looking to make an impact.
We are hiring a Frontend Software Engineer to join our Growth Team. The Growth team values end to end ownership and tight-knit collaboration with product and design teams. Our team focuses on different aspects of the user journey, from onboarding to scaling an organization of 100K people. We also work on simplifying our UI to help guide users to valuable and exciting product tech. We look at the big picture, use guerrilla testing to identify the most valuable work and rely on data to tell us when and where to dig deeper. Our work varies in size and scope from simple A/B tests to large, complex projects. We impact our company’s revenue and business success directly.
- Work with the team and leadership to help shape growth strategy and business impact
- Drive data-focused approaches to formulating hypotheses about how we can measure customer value together with the product team
- Collaborate with a group of the backend, frontend, and mobile engineers to build new features and enhance existing features
- Share your expertise with others and never stop learning about new trends, new technologies, ways to communicate, and general professional improvement
- Take high ownership of your deliverables from design, implementation, release, and support
- Work and communicate well with other team members of all skill levels
- Monitor, triage, and resolve metrics and operational incidents along with fellow engineers
- Improve performance, site speed, and tracking
- Previous experience within organizations that measure the impact of changes in product and value data from customer’s actions
- Experience delivering customer-facing applications is a must.
- Demonstration of familiarity with modern front-end technologies such as TypeScript, ES6/7+, Angular 2+, React
- Experience with Graphql or Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Willing to dig into any part of code across different product lines
- Can work with at least four hours within US Pacific Time between 9am - 5pm
Upon joining our international team, we will:
- Pair you with a mentor who will guide you through our onboarding program
- Encourage you to work on projects that match your professional goals
- Support your professional development by providing feedback during weekly 1:1s and during our bi-annual reviews
- Provide autonomy so you can be a happy and successful member of our team
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #1 as the Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Employee Programs & Benefits include:
Flexible work schedules
100% remote positions
100% healthcare coverage
$1,000 Development reimbursement
$600 Well-being reimbursement
Monthly Utility Stipend
Flexible & paid time off
Paid parental leave
Weekly virtual fitness classes
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.