Smart Reporting is one of the world’s top startups in digital health. Our mission is to enable AI assisted diagnostics for the benefit of doctors and patients around the world. Already today, our award-winning software is used by thousands of doctors and institutions, including some of the world’s leading experts in radiology.
Contribute to something that makes a difference!
What would be your responsibilities?
- As our new Frontend UI Engineer you will combine design requirements and development skills to deliver user-friendly and accessible interfaces to our products
- Drive scalability by building and improving reusable React components for our design system
- Pair with designers and product managers in the delivery, improvement and testing of a delightful UX for doctors around the world
- Take ownership, track and ensure the adoption and good use of the components and their variants. Liaise with developers from different teams
- Ensure a great development experience (DX), from the architecture of the components, through building neat Storybook stories and finally in writing actionable documentation to other developers
- Keep an eye on performance and cross-browser compatibility requirements
Who are we looking for?
- You bring 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of building complex web applications or reusable component libraries
- Strong knowledge of React and TypeScript as well as solid foundations of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with Node.js, Git and test automization frameworks
- A good grasp of design principles such as grids, alignment, proportions, typography and color theory
- Curiosity and an interest in continuously developing yourself and adding new technologies to your knowledge base
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to drive the development of a cutting-edge medical software product that enjoys rapid growth and significant funding from top-tier investors and EU grants
- The chance to work on interesting technical challenges such as advanced algorithms, wide integrations or scalable content management
- A positive, highly skilled, international team with a focus on quality
- The opportunity to work on a meaningful product that improves healthcare and peoples’ lives
- Pick your own gear: Linux, Mac, Windows - whatever works best for you
- Sponsored conference visits
- Outstanding compensation based on experience
Do you want to work on meaningful product in a great environment? Then don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.