We are Gfinity! A leading international Esports business created by gamers for the world’s 3.2bn gamers!
We are looking for a front-end developer experienced with VueJS to join our very talented team. We build community and esports-centric products that impact millions of people worldwide. As a front-end developer, you will play an integral role and have an immediate impact on the development of new and exciting products in the competitive gaming sector.
Our team has a passion for making the web a more beautiful, usable, and reliable place. Our primary focus is in the emerging esports industry where we innovate and push boundaries to build amazing experiences for our customers and clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as part of the development team to produce beautiful experiences using VueJS
- Work closely with our product team to translate business requirements into technical specifications and architecture
- Work closely with our design team to translate Figma designs and prototypes into working, production-ready experiences
- Write reusable libraries and modules for use across our digital network
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience with Vue
- Strong experience with SASS, BEM, and TailwindCSS / WindiCSS / UnoCSS
- Experience working with Figma
- Familiarity with NPM, cross-browser compatibility, and with code versioning software such as GIT
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- 3-5 years of professional front-end development experience
- Experience with Angular framework
- Experience with PHP
- Experience working with services such as Optimizely to improve UX and conversion rates
- Experience working with data and analytics to track product performance
- A love for gaming and esports!
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles and not for a moment think that anything will make us discriminate against them. We value and actively seek diverse talent!
Get to know us a bit better: