Smart trucking. Efficiency and technology to transform the transport of goods by road.
Ontruck was founded in order to develop technologies which will make the road freight experience a smooth and efficient one for both truckers and for companies who send shipments.
We do this by drastically reducing the amount of empty kilometers traveled by goods vehicles, therefore optimizing their use and occupancy. Thanks to our product, hauliers secure loads more easily and companies who send shipments can do so quickly and comfortably. All this while contributing to conserving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
Ontruck is backed by French, British, German and Spanish investors, who are looking to reinvent the freight transport sector.
At Ontruck you will have a say in defining your role and how you will do it. You will have the freedom to try things that have never been tried and you will make a difference at a company that is changing an industry. We all share the same goal, and we would like you to form a part of it.
Are you ready to transform the goods transportation sector?
- Available for a 6-month internship
- You are committed, ambitious and influential with the ability to use your unique mixture of skills, style and experience to consistently qualify and convert outbound leads through the telephone and/or email.
- Your purpose will be to acquire supply for Ontruck - the vans, trucks, lorries, and trailers that get our shippers' goods from A to B. You'll fully develop the potential of the local market through qualifying and closing opportunities across a range of market segments, from individual owner/operators up to large, national haulage firms.
- Your goal and our goal as a part of the Operations Team is to maximize conversion through a well structured internal sales process. You will also engage with the carrier network providing support and direction ensuring high retention of carriers.
- Participate in various training activities.
- Proficiency or native in Spanish. Good level of English.
- Strong capacity to self-motivate
- Business judgement and critical thinking skills, with the ability to use data to quickly establish priorities and develop a strategy to deliver them
- Hands-on attitude: no job is too big or too small
- Willingness to work flexible hours with tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Other relevant information
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid, London, Amsterdam and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.