MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
Our commitment is to deliver a memorable customer experience, and our Operations team spearheads this effort by overseeing all aspects of the fulfillment process.
We're looking for a Fulfillment Associate to pick and pack MeUndies orders with impeccable attention to detail and care, while ensuring order accuracy and on-time delivery.
DAY TO DAY
- Pick and pack MeUndies orders with impeccable attention to detail and care.
- Ensure order picking accuracy and on-time delivery of MeUndies orders.
- Assist in all inbound and outbound warehouse responsibilities: receiving, shipping, equipment management, cycle counts, and handling distribution and storage of all freight, product, and supplies.
- Have prior fulfillment experience, preferably at an e-commerce brand.
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Are willing and able to work all shifts (including overtime).
- Are laser focused and have incredible attention to detail.
- Get things done and ensure deadlines are always met.
- Are a pure hustler with a strong work ethic who won't settle for anything less than your best work.
- Are able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours and lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Are willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Are a creative problem solver who is adept at rolling up your sleeves and working efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Are in it for the long haul and experienced at thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and believe a winning culture is an essential ingredient to building a great company.
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive pay, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, and lots of snacks.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.