Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for accurate and timely execution of day-to-day transactions involved in the logistics/transportation and inventory/fulfillment operations for our wholesale business. The role will require proficiency with data entry, business systems, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Managing the daily fulfillment of direct-to-consumer (DTC) wholesale orders and bulk wholesale orders.
- Executing shipping transactions and resolving discrepancies in our ERP system and partner portals to maintain a high level of inventory and sales accuracy.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Wholesale, Tech, Planning, Finance, and CX to ensure all transactions are completed accurately, on time, and in compliance to partner requirements.
- Coordinate externally with fulfillment partners (3PLs and 3PMs), transportation partners, and wholesale partners.
- Maintain weekly/monthly wholesale reporting on wholesale partnerships.
- Review and dispute chargebacks and shortages from wholesale partners.
- Create and update workflows in SOPs to meet partner requirements in an optimal manner.
Our dream candidate has...
- Communication and relationship management with vendors, carriers, as well as cross-functionally within Casper
- Precise execution of multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency with all internal tools - including ERP systems, MS Excel / GoogleSheet spreadsheets, and intranet pages (Looker would be a plus!)
- Familiarity and point person for knowledge on Fulfillment/Logistics-related vendor portals, terminology
- Proficiency with business data analysis using Excel and similar spreadsheet tools -> managing, analyzing, and modifying data sets of varying sizes.
- Former experience in logistics or fulfillment a plus
- Being a flexible team player able to step into a variety of roles based on business need
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!