KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency and profitability of America's trucking industry by building great technology products for drivers and fleet managers. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2013, we put a beta of the KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook App into the hands of a few hundred truck drivers who had until then used paper logbooks to record their Hours of Service — the response was tremendous. Today over 200,000 drivers and 5,000 fleets trust us with their logs.
But our work is just getting started — the U.S. Department of Transportation recently announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck and bus drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the KeepTruckin ELD hardware device, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Fulfillment Technician you will serve as an onsite representative for KeepTruckin to execute fulfillment activities in the Buffalo Office.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Full Time, Monday Through Friday, 10:30am - 7:00PM
- Attention to detail and efficient in output
- Computer Skills, ERP, SCM and Fulfillment Software including UPS and FedEx Ship manager’s
- Duties include order fulfillment; assigning devices to specific customer accounts, preparing orders, documentation and outbound shipping. Also may include literature kitting, packaging preparation, testing, cycle counting and limited clerical activities.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 55 pounds
- Able to stand 2⁄3 of entire shift
- Candidate will be expected to pick & store inventory from elevated bin locations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Natural self-starter
- Previous Experience in warehousing/fulfillment environment
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Training New Staff Members
- You don’t mind getting thrown a curve ball every once in awhile, and are flexible in responsibilities.