Want to join one of NYC’s hottest startups? Curalate is looking for a Full Cycle Recruiter to join our incredible Talent Team in rapidly scaling our organization over the next six months and beyond.
If you are a self-starter who grinds hard, loves people, and knows how to sell, Curalate might be the right fit for you! Only those with acute attention to detail, high energy, and a passion for building and growing teams of promise need apply.
- Focus heavily on sourcing candidates--passive and active--for outreach, including technical and executive positions
- Grow the top of our ATS funnel with compelling candidates
- Act as the first point of contact, vetting resumes and helping to perform initial meetings/hangouts/phone screens
- Dive into our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse.io), entering data and helping to maintain the accuracy of all information within the platform
- Assist with analyzing and reporting pipeline and prospecting data
- Help drive all recruiting and talent initiatives across the firm, marketing internally and externally
- Write compelling job specs that drive applications and enthusiasm for the company
- Attend and participate in the planning and execution of recruitment events, meetups, talks and conferences
- Ensure that our employment brand is making a massive splash while adhering to our core values and being the embodiment of Curalate’s culture
- Work closely with hiring managers and engineering leads to ensure a positive experience for each candidate
- Set up appointments with candidates for yourself and other team members, confirming and rescheduling interviews as needed
- You have a 4-year degree and 3+ years of work experience as a sourcer or full cycle recruiter
- You have experience hiring sales, marketing, operations and technical talent (software engineers, DevOps, Product Managers,UX design ) understanding the way said roles work in the big picture of the company.
- You have an existing pipeline of connections and candidates to pull from
- You are friendly, warm and you build trust easily
- You are scrappy, grind hard and are willing to do just about anything to get the job done
- You have impeccable attention to detail and strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- You have a keen eye for process improvements
- You have startup experience
Curalate is the leading visual content monetization platform and a partner to 800 of the world's leading brands. We make it easier for consumers to discover brands across the digital ecosystem and, using the power of visual content, make it more compelling for consumers to buy. We’re a passionate team of visual thinkers, makers, and storytellers dedicated to helping brands create discover, activate, and measure visual connections with consumers. And we’re building something really powerful.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.