Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a Full Stack Developer for the Cognizant Accelerator team in Boulder, Colorado. As a Full Stack application developer, you will join the Cognizant Lab Insights product team to help develop software for the lab of the future. You will work closely with a team of developers, architects, product owners and designers to deliver a great user experience for our customers.
The Cognizant Accelerator uses an agile development process and specializes in lean software methodology. We focus on defining an MVP and iterating quickly thereafter. We value direct and honest communication and pragmatic solutions above all else.
You will also work with our sister organization, Studio India, as part of your project team. We have a diverse and respectful team. We love making world-class applications, and we want you to come join us!
Given the hands-on, collaborative nature of our practice, we prefer applicants that are willing to work full time at our Boulder office, but remote is a possibility for the right candidate. Relocation expenses are covered if you’re moving from out of state.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Can effectively translate design comps into elegant front-end code.
- Experience with relational database software
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Amazon cloud services for computing, storage, analytics or deployment
- You enjoy agile practices such as pair programming, TDD, story planning, etc.
- You enjoy reviewing code kindly and meticulously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great, along with a willingness to learn and apply new technologies
Some travel is required.
Competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to use some of the latest technologies are all aspects of this opportunity. We know what our values are and give our developers everything they need to get the job done. Benefits include, but aren’t limited to: paid vacation and sick time, 401k match, employee stock purchase plan, medical benefits and chance to participate in exciting new projects.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.