Lexeme Technologies is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to support our product focusing on improving patient outcomes by enhancing the quality of patient notes. Our product is a highly innovative software solution that semi-automates the writing of medical notes to improve the quality of the note. The prototype is currently in a clinical trial at a large university hospital, where the customer is pioneering the concept of automated analysis of the entirety of a case history to monitor, document and improve patient outcomes. The Software Developer would be part of this physician-led healthcare technology start-up. This position is part of a team solving complex software problems while building a secure, stable, scalable, and high perform that seamlessly fits into the clinical workflow.
What You Will Need:
- Passion: Looking for a talented, motivated, self-reliant developer to share expertise with the current team and bring a passion for applying cutting-edge technology to the healthcare environment to help clinicians better, more efficiently and more effectively deliver healthcare through the development of intuitive technical solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Looking for an innovative technical lead with an interest in being part of a fast-growing start-up to include the possibility of future technical leadership positions as the company expands.
- 3+ years professional experience building back end services/components using any programming language.
- Experience developing software components applying object oriented designs and practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field from an accredited institution OR High School Diploma and 5+ cumulative years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working on enterprise-level, scalable software solutions handling large volumes of data
- Knowledge and experience applying appropriate data structures and solving complex problems by delivering efficient code
- Experience building cloud native solutions or experience with cloud technologies and platforms
- A working experience of building applications with test driven development and test automation in general will be particularly useful
- Position based in Iowa City, Iowa or Chicago, Il, will consider remote
Will consider 1099 status.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.