DeepX is looking for a full stack developer to help design and implement large applications/systems that enable America’s fastest growing companies to work and scale more efficiently.
As a full stack developer, you'll be mostly working with major frameworks in Python and ReactJS. You'll be involved in decisions of system architecture and will have the opportunity to implement fresh ideas along with other members of the development and design teams. In our routines, we make use of agile methodologies, processes of continuous integration, TDD and we truly value good practices of code implementation.
When you join us, you will:
- Identify and solve challenging problems while delivering high-quality, well-tested code
- Help teams to identify problems and solve them
- Shape the overall product experience along with other developers
- Communicate with clients regularly and participate in calls with them and other team members
- Help build and manage our continuous integration process and infrastructure
What we'd like to see in a candidate:
- 3+ years of experience with backend development
- Knowledge of Python and its frameworks (Pynamo)
- Demonstrable experience working in a microservice environment, ideally using the Serverless framework
- Expert knowledge of Auth0 with authentication protocols such as SAML 2, OIDC, WS-Fed. Strong knowledge of SCIM
- Experience designing and implementing web services using REST
- Experience developing applications on Amazon Web Services (API Gateway, CloudFront, and working with ancillary services such as Lambda, S3, etc.)
- Passion for good practices of programming and continuous learning. 🙌