At Horangi we’re building Warden, a multi-cloud solution that enables continuous cloud security, compliance monitoring and risk management for AWS and GCP. Warden deploys in minutes, delivering actionable insights to help our customers identify, prioritize and fix security threats in their multi-cloud environments.
Horangi is looking for motivated full stack software engineers to join our team. You will be part of an engineering team designing and developing new and innovative visualization and analytics features for our Cloud Security platform.
Your team will undertake major research on reducing identity and access security risks in cloud infrastructure. You will build solutions that provide visibility into insecure cloud configurations and communicate cybersecurity risks to our customers, allowing them to reduce excessive cloud infrastructure permissions and streamline least-privilege access controls.
What you’ll be doing
- You will build a visual analytics system for IAM Management and Threat Detection
- You will rapidly build prototypes to test and validate product features
- You will communicate complex security problems through beautiful and easy-to-use visualizations
- You will participate in architecture, design and development of features
- You will solve complex web software development problems and build the necessary support on the backend
- You will own end-to-end development for feature sets, from frontend implementation to backend API
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 4 years experience in software engineering with a proven track record as a full stack engineer
- You have frontend development experience with frameworks like Typescript, React and NextJS
- You are proficient in backend development using Python
- You have experience in building GraphQL API and have a good grasp of asynchronous programming
- You enjoy building complex graph visualizations and dashboarding
- You are looking forward to designing and building products with AWS and serverless technologies
- You write high quality code, that can be safely co-authored in a fast grown organization
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Bonus points if you have
- You are familiar with serverless technologies and NoSQL databases
- You have experience with Docker
- Contributed to open source projects
At Horangi, we pride ourselves as Cloud Security Champions in Asia backed by a team of global cybersecurity experts and trusted by Industry Leaders such as Gojek, MoneySmart, PropertyGuru and Tiket.com.
We built our Cloud Security product using AWS technology and cloud best practices to provide the security, performance and reliability of our platform as we ship rapidly in our agile software development. We adopt an event-driven architecture and embrace serverless technologies that are backed with 100% infrastructure as code. We build our app using reliable tools and frameworks that our team knows and trusts, including Python, Docker, TypeScript, React and GraphQL.
Horangi has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, and we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and get-things-done culture. Horangi is always looking to hire collaborative, humble and highly driven individuals who want to make a difference.
Level yourself up as a cloud security expert and do the best work of your life here at Horangi.