JadoPado is a marketplace where people around the world come together to buy and sell great stuff!
We're looking for multiple full stack engineers to join our engineering team, based out of Dubai. The ideal candidate is a progressive thinker who will be responsible for delivering projects across a multidisciplinary and cutting edge stack.
Engineering at JadoPado
Our product team combines design, frontend and backend. While specialisation is important, we prefer cross functional teams that can take on any area of our product, at will. Our most effective people work across design and implementation, making the best technology decisions to build incredible products.
We aim to strike a balance between skilled senior engineers together with aspiring junior engineers, eager to develop their skills. We prefer not to hire directly into people management roles for our engineering teams and choose to grow leaders from within our organisation. Career progression doesn't necessarily mean managing people as our senior engineers influence far more than just engineering decisions.
We believe that JadoPado is the right place to carry out career-defining work.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will:
1. Design, build and manage scalable applications
2. Contribute to our architecture as we grow while recognising the importance of agility, stability and availability
3. Build, support and manage projects across the organisation
4. Work with an agile, globally distributed team and be able to harness constructive feedback
5. Be proud of what you work on, while obsessing about the quality of what you produce
6. Have regular opportunities for career growth. We're constantly growing and forming new teams while reshaping existing ones. We have a bias towards internal promotion into leadership roles
7. Ensure that everyone is blown away with their JadoPado experience
You'll experience what it is like to work in a fun, entrepreneurial and fast paced technology business.
This job has been filled or removed by JadoPado.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Full Stack Engineer job post.✕