MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer. You’ll be empowered with autonomy, accountability, and whatever tools you need to help ship amazing features and build the world’s best shopping experience.
DAY TO DAY
- Creating new shopping experiences like helping couples shop for matching pairs.
- Defining a subscription program that actually is valuable and learns about user preferences over time.
- Architecting systems that flexes with new business requirements as the business grows and explores new territory with product assortment and inventory management
- Relentlessly squashing issues to help our CX and Fulfillment compadres focus on value-add activities and avoid lame tasks.
- Intrigued? Good, because we're just getting started and could use good people that find these problem areas enticing!
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- 5+ years of software development experience with at least 2 years programming in Ruby on Rails
- Advanced experience with relational database(PostgreSQL) and NoSQL implementations
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
- Experience with Front-End technologies (HTML, CSS, ES6)
- Experience using Git, AWS and other web technologies
- Self-motivated, results driven engineer who is passionate about collaboration as well as working solo.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and believe a winning culture is an essential ingredient to building a great company.
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.