Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Developer to help us build large-scale high performance web applications.
- Design, implementation and ownership of various modules.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Working with Backend, Data Science and DevOps teams for API implementation and design.
- Optimize application for optimal performance and scalability
- 3-5 years experience in medium to large scale web applications
- Experience in Java/Python, ReactJS/VueJS, GNU/Linux
- Knowledge of styling of web page with CSS stylesheets and pre-processors like SASS.
- High coding standards and knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of DevOps Processes.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I institutes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task with good analytical skills and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.