Stripe builds great tools and user experiences for running an online business. The Stripe Dashboard is the interface through which hundreds of thousands of businesses manage billions of dollars in revenue. The Payments Dashboard team builds the tools for our users to operate, manage, understand, and grow their business on Stripe. We own the full dashboard experience for our flagship Payments product. We’re looking for product-minded engineers who are passionate about building high-polish user experiences and looking to collaborate with a diverse set of cross functional team members.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Build new product experiences for businesses that range from high growth startups to leading global companies. Providing them actionable insights they need to be able to scale their online business.
- Create user interfaces on top of complex underlying systems such as payment acceptance and money movement infrastructure.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product, design, infrastructure, and operations.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have ideally 3+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise